Humanity United Federation work toward a nation and a world where every child experiences life in all its fullness. Where they are protected, cared for and given the opportunities to become everything they’re meant to be.
Where they become responsible citizens of India. Where peace and justice reign and all have the right to contribute. We believe in “all Humans are Equal” we are not just about Middle Finger Protests (Human Rights Protection Group) but about the spirit of volunteering, and protecting human rights!
Apart Humanity United Federation has various objectives for betterment of society
(1) To promote prosperity, progress and welfare of the general public.
(2) To provide aid, relief, needy and deserving widows, orphans, students, children, aged sick, mentally retarded, physically handicapped and visually disable persons, for their uplift, maintenance, rehabilitation, person’s services according to requirement and needs of such persons.
(3) To organize movements of children and youth clubs through lectures, seminars, cultural programmers, so as to enucleate in them the spirit of social services human values, simple living and high standard of moral character.
(4) To organize Award ceremonies to felicitate, appreciate and encourage the poor and senior literary persons, the visually impaired and physically disable persons.
(5) To publish books, magazines, souvenirs, annually periodicals and other literature solely for education, information and cultural purpose.
(6) To create awareness, campaign and help for cure and treatment of other deadly diseases like AIDS, TB, Leprosy and Cancer.
(7) To provide/contribute towards medical relief to the public in all the branches of medical science by available means.
(8) To help organize marriages for poor and economically backward youths and encourage anti-dowry, castles and “Without pomp and ceremony marriage”
(9) To organize relief distribution programs for people affected by natural calamities like flood, cyclone, drought, famine and earthquake in the country.
(10) To organize plantation programme in different areas to promote and protect the environment.
(11) We believe in “all Humans are Equal” we are not just about Middle Finger Protests (Human Rights Protection Group) but about the spirit of volunteering, and protecting human rights!